Development & Alumni Relations
The Development Office at Freemen’s aims to build a community of alumni, staff and parents with a vision to maintain a strong and direct connection to the School, beyond their time at Freemen's.
The Development Office manages the global Freemen's alumni network. We offer our alumni a wide range of opportunities to engage with the School through:
- Alumni reunion dinners and special events in Ashtead, London, Hong Kong and beyond
- Networking opportunities through professional groups (finance, legal, medical, arts)
- Career mentoring for current Freemen’s students through talks, workshops, work experience opportunities etc.
Some of our notable alumni include:
- Actor Warwick Davies (Class of 1986)
- Oscar nominated actor Andrew Garfield (Class of 2001)
- International contemporary British artist Gavin Turk (Class of 1983)
- England test cricketer Rory Burns (Class of 2008)
- World-class and Paralympics double bronze medalist GB sailor Alexandra Rickham (Class of 2000)
- Paralympics GB basketball player Natasha Davies (Class of 2009)
- Musician Joe Strummer, singer and guitarist with The Clash (Class of 1969)
- English National Badminton Men's Singles Champion and British Olympian Anders Nielsen (Class of 1985)
If you are an alumni, please get in touch with us to let us know what you are doing now. if you are happy to do so, we will be delighted to feature your news in Freemen’s Calling, our alumni magazine and our social media networks.
We invite you to join our growing Freemen’s alumni community on:
LinkedIn @City of London Freemen's School
For any questions or if you feel you can offer some support, please contact Reema Agarwal, our Development Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org or call: (01372) 822454.
To subscribe to news from the School and hear about upcoming alumni events, please click on the following link to make sure that you are on our mailing list: