Mission Statement and Aims
We want children at Freemen’s to learn, to lead and to make a difference.
We will do this by:
- nurturing a community of learners – adults and children – who are ambitious about what they might achieve in and out of the classroom;
- providing relevant opportunities for pupils to expand their horizons intellectually and socially; athletically and creatively; emotionally and spiritually;
- establishing an environment at Freemen’s where everyone involved in the community is respected, trusted and supported;
- encouraging responsibility and capability; honesty and reliability; pride and passion;
- promoting determination and innovation; flexibility and adaptability; kindness and consideration;
- fostering in our pupils the confidence, curiosity, independence and wisdom to succeed in the next stages of their lives.