Freemen's works in partnership with Zeelo to offer a carbon neutral bus service to and from school.
We offer the following services:
- A service that starts in Claygate and goes through Hinchley Wood, Esher and Cobham on its way to School, and back in the afternoon.
- A return coach service that runs from Ripley through East Horsley, Bookham and Fetcham.
- A return coach service that runs from Banstead and Kingswood through Tadworth and Tattenham Corner.
- A return coach service that runs from Epsom.
- A return minibus service that runs from Oxshott Village.
- A return minibus service that runs from Wimbledon.
- *NEW* A return minibus service that runs from Carshalton.
- A minibus from Ashtead Train Station in the morning and back to Ashtead Train Station in the evening, both straight after school and again after co-curricular clubs and sports squads have finished.
For more information on how to book and pricing details, as well as exact information on stops, please click on the link below.