FSA Notice 19th May 2017
Due to the wonderful support and generosity of the parents, this year the FSA has been able to buy some fabulous items for the benefit and enjoyment of the children across the whole school
After careful consideration of the requests submitted by staff from various departments at school, the FSA approved funding for the following purchases:
- Electronic Quickscore Score Board for Cricket, Hockey and Rugby for £9,000
- An Analysis Pro 16 x 9 wireless digital camera for the sports department. It’s a fully portable camera used by many professional sports clubs and universities. Students spectators and teachers could all operate the camera remotely and analysis can be done via an app. To contribute to the improvement and development of our sports players. The device can also be used across the school for other activities. The cost of £8,000 was approved by the FSA
- Recycled plastic picnic tables we will provide 6 tables for £2,500 which will be situated outside of the boarding house but will be available for all children to use.
- The Shakespeare School Festival - once again the FSA will fund students in Lower 4 to participate in The Shakespeare School Festival £900
- An Etching Press for the Art Department £2,800.